The fifth Workshop on Local Algorithms (WOLA’21) took place earlier this month, and the recordings of the invited talks are now available on YouTube. If you missed the workshop, or want to refresh your memory, here are the recordings (ordered by the workshop schedule):
- James Aspnes (Yale) on Population Protocols
- Uri Stemmer (Ben-Gurion University) on The Local Model of Differential Privacy: A Survey
- Mary Wootters (Stanford University) on Lifted Codes and Disjoint Repair Groups
- Christian Sohler (University of Cologne) on Property Testing in Planar Graphs
- Elaine Shi (Carnegie Mellon University) on Game-Theoretically Secure Protocols Inspired by Blockchains
- Jelani Nelson (UC Berkeley) on Optimal bounds for approximate counting
Thanks again to the speakers and organizers, and looking forward to WOLA’22!